Before Jamie went off to Ivey, we were painting the house. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of starting projects and not finishing them.... Well. I painted the main floor (with help from Jamie and my parents) and we have a high ceiling going up the flight of stairs so there's no way I could do it. And at the time I was 6 or 7 months pregnant with Audrey. So. I painted to the banister and stopped. lol Now when we do paint that part, I will have to paint the whole wall along that side, which is fine because I love the paint!

Now, the problem I have is that no matter how many different types of painters tape I use, they all LEAK! I even go along the edge with my nails to make sure it's stuck down to the ground.

So tonight I painted some of the baseboards because they still had the browny paint on them from last year and oh my heck... When I ripped it all up, almost the whole way around there is paint that leaked under the edge. I am so frustrated! Luckily it's the tile, so I can just wait for it to dry and then scratch it off.

What the heck do I do in the future!?!

On another note, we are all doing well. The girls and I are healed of the 3 week cold we had! So annoying, but gratefully Jamie didn't get it. Poor guy had to sleep on the couch for a few nights!

We bought an H2O Mop as well! We have stains on the carpet like crazy. I take full responsibility for letting the girls eat their food anywhere they want... Eek! Anyhow, we spent a bit of time on one patch of bad marks where Angela had fallen over with a cup of juice and because of the impact of the fall the sippy-ness of the cup didn't work and it squirted out everywhere!! This morning I gave it a little vacuum and it was lovely! The marks are almost gone!! Quite amazing I think for something that uses no chemicals and only steam! And we did part of the tiles last night, and it took off marks that I couldn't get off on my own! So awesome.

Other than the usual, we are keeping busy with the Christmas season! Lots of planning in order! We put up the tree today and Angela was so excited to help. Audrey came down the stairs and just stood there staring. She did say "Wow" as well. So cute!

We have some new friends who moved in to the area and they came over today to play. Angela is so loud, the poor girls were probably scared for the first while!! But they had lots of fun and I'm so glad the girls love to play and their mom is wonderful too!

Well, I need to figure out how to make a big Christmas bow so I'm off to learn!!

0 comments: