That is the question.

While I have many a  thing to complain about apartments, I have come to see how they could be slightly beneficial too. I think if we had lived in a new nice apartment like down on Kipps Lane, I would have been happier to stay and visit in London.

All in all however, I do not think I would ever live in an apartment again. Unless it was like at the Ritz and I had a private entrance and all the amenities. And we were older and had no kids to lug around. That... Would definitely be excellent living!! 

I am definitely very excited to finally be able to live in my house again. Jamie graduates May 8th, have I mentioned that? Hee hee

Whenever I go home and cross the threshold, I get a sweet whiff of the new house smell. And it's like buying a new house every time! Until you unpack and realize you left garbage under the sink for a month. And veggies in the fridge..... And didn't do the laundry before you left last time so you have to pile that on to the other loads you brought home..... But! I get to sleep in my very own lovellllllllly bed. And shower in my clean, new shower that no other random unknown people have used before! And I'm not afraid of any hidden cameras because no one else lived there! <--That is one of my biggest fears...

So all in all, house living is my preference. 


2 comments:

Ben said...

you know what is awesome about apartments though? The number of possible hiding places for the Thing You Need Right Now™ are greatly reduced ;)

Jack Attack said...

That is very true!!