Here we are - April 30th..... Jamie's last exam is tomorrow. And he graduates May 8th.

We did it.

We managed to endure the 1 year (intensive!!!) MBA program at the Richard Ivey School of Business. (#2 business school in Canada!!) http://www.ivey.uwo.ca/

Jamie was asked to do a blog post on his being an "MBA Dad" and here it is!
http://www.mba.com/mba/service/blogarticle.htm?var1=blog&var2=7265831754

It has been a major learning experience for me. We had to manage 2 households for a year. Often times being apart. I was unable to work even after Audrey was born, so I have seen how the Lord has blessed us and answered our prayers.

I will be very happy when we only have to run 1 household!!! And I can finally finish furnishing my house! It's been 2 years this May since we moved in. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's an AMAZING accomplishment, congrats to BOTH of you!!!