As members of the Church, we are always starting and re-starting challenges to read the BoM by certain dates, events, etc.

A friend asked me this week if I wanted to join her in a new challenge to read it cover to cover by the end of April. I accepted! We are reading 12 pages a day and we will be done by then.

I thought at first I would just read through it quickly like any other book I read. I get a pretty good pace going and can finish a 200-300 page book in a day. I LOVE reading! But as I began and got into reading, it was coming alive! I was thinking of things and trying to figure other things out. This time has been different than most others. It has really been an adventure and we're only 50 pages in! I am enjoying it so much and I'm so grateful she asked me to join her! We had some great discussion topics and it's always nice to share points of view.

I am so grateful we have this wonderful book of gospel. It has made me feel much closer to the characters and the people who brought and sacrificed so much for the Lord's plan. I am so grateful we have a plan to show us how to navigate through this life. I love the gospel. I love the plan. I am so happy my family will be together forever.

I'm so happy!

0 comments: