And why is it that when you are determined to do things properly and with more effect something goes wrong!?
Combine these two and you have what happened to me on Saturday. :)
I had my dentist appointment coming up on Feb. 1st and made sure that I was doing everything to get my teeth ready!
Well.... I forgot one thing. I love hard candy and now that it's coming close to Valentine's Day, I love cinnamon hearts! But I cannot suck on them, I chew everything!
I woke up from a nap and popped a couple into my mouth to help me wake up and get dinner going. After eating dinner, we were sitting at the table chatting and I felt something sharp!
A chunk of my back molar came out. From the cinnamon hearts!
I luckily got an appointment for Tuesday and I am grateful that I didn't have to endure anything truly painful. The dentist had this magical little compound that he just put on the tooth and voila!
Needless to say, it was a little reminder that I do not want to be wearing dentures by 30!
Did I eat more cinnamon hearts today?..... Yes. But they'll be gone soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment