Ok - For years I have watched the infomercial for the Magic Bullet... And loved it!

The funny actors they get to come in - LOL - So funny. And how easy is it?! Oh heck! Now, I don't fancy all the microwaving they do, but that can be replaced with proper cooking!

Well, one wonderful day this week... We were at Costco, and they had the regular deal for $50!!! SWEET! So, Angela was the deal-breaker. We asked her, and at first she said "No" because it didn't look so exciting to her. And then she saw the coloured cups and says *gasp* "GREEN!!!!!!!!" And that was it.... SOLD!

So..... Tonight..... I am making quesadillas for dinner. We'll see how it goes guys! We'll see how it goes.... I made an omelet this morning, but I had the wrong blade on so it didn't break up the peppers. Oops! Still tasted great though!

1 comments:

Cat and Blake Potter said...

I am a HUGE fan of the magic bullet! I could sell it and make millions lol. We use it like every morning for smoothies. The only thing I wish they gave us more of are those clear round gaskets you put inside the blades, ohh well. You will love it!!