I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends and family members I have in my life. And the great memories that have been made over the years!!
A few I love:
In Ottawa, my friend Carolyn Graham used to sit on the portable steps in grade 3 before school. I was new to the school and scared, and I went over and said hi because she looked lonely. She had this cute little plastic bear that wore a hat and coat and she asked if I wanted to play with it. She was my first friend there and she gave me that bear when I moved away at the end of grade 8.
Girls talks with Sarah Russell and Kristina Farmer. lol Always had something about N Sync in there!!
BSB fun with Karina Danic. lol We loooved them.
Britt and I would *miss* the bus so we could walk to school. lol Mom never let us walk even though we were super close!
Sarah Henderson and I would switch going to each other's houses on Wednesdays after school. That included movies, talking about cute boys, and BSB, and eating yummy food. The best ever was our traditional pizza sandwiches!!!
Again with Sarah, driving around in her van on Friday nights. Woot woot!!
Oh my heck - Ghost Road with Amber and Kyeshia. Hilarious!! HILARIOUS!
Shopping trip with Tara, Krista and Loretta. Soooo funny. Love it!
With Jamie:
Spontaneous vacation to Boston! Soooo fun. I didn't want to go and I put up a fight, and finally agreed. And it was the funnest time ever. Even though it was freezing cold! Can't wait to go back.
Going to Warwick castle on my first trip over to England. It was so lovely and he knew I wanted to go to a castle, so Rach drove us all!
Also in England, I asked Jamie if we could pull an all nighter. So, we stayed up playing LIFE and watching movies. We promised at the beginning of LIFE not to cheat. (Since I was the banker and wanted to feel honest. lol It's always tempting when you're the banker!!) Jamie probably would have won even if he hadn't cheated. lol
There's so many, I can't remember them all.
Also, going to Wasaga Beach when we were little. That was always soooooo fun.
Going to Centreville!!! LOVE IT!!
Skating on the Rideau Canal and eating beaver tails.
The last 10 years ever - Every December we go out with the family and the missionaries and sing carols. Then we read a Christmas story, drink hot chocolate and eat cookies!
Anyhow, I could go on and on. I am grateful to have such wonderful memories. :)


1 comments:
Hey Jackie!
I wasn't sure if I sent you a request to be on my reader's list... If you didn't get the invite plz email me at suzanne.b.lee@gmail.com so I can add you.
Thanks :) Hope you and the fam are doing well.
Post a Comment