When we were home in Oshawa last week I noticed that the passenger front tire was a little flat. So I filled it up before we left and it was all good.
Well.. On our drive home on Sunday, the car was WILD! It was shaking everywhere. I thought the car was going to FLY APART!!! It would lag when accelerating. At random points the steering column would start shaking and the keys would vibrate like CRAZY!! I was having a little anxiety attack because we definitely cannot afford a new car or an expensive repair to this one!
So. I go out Monday afternoon to the bank and as I'm driving I hear a flipping noise and I realize that the tire is FLAT. Oh my gosh! I drove very slowly to the gas station and filled it up and went about my day. But the shaking and vibrating was still there.
I spent yesterday debating whether to bring the car somewhere or drive to Oshawa on Thursday and fix it there.
Finally, I just got up and went! lol That was a very random moment. I took the car to Wal-Mart since I don't trust Canadian Tire. I used to work for BMW and have heard my share of Canadian Tire moments, and trust me... They are money grabbers.
Anyhow, we go there and the mechanic hunts me down and says "Your tire is dead. I thought I could repair it, but it's beyond repair and I can't let you leave with this tire." He showed me the tire, and OH MY GOODNESS. We are so lucky we made it to London!!! Part of the tire was gone! You could see all the threading of the INSIDE! The tire was all bent out of shape and crooked... Oh my gosh. I almost cried right there because of how lucky we were.
I got in with the new tire and she drove like a gem!! What a great little car. We are so lucky to have her!!
In other news, Audrey is getting so big. We often sit on the floor in front of Jamie when he is working and she just stands there smiling at him. It is so cute. She is also rolling around and she rotates herself in circles. If I put her on the floor with Ange, she will rotate herself until she is facing Angela, the toys or the TV. Such a smarty pants!!!
In the mornings when she wakes up she makes her little goo and ahh noises to wake me up. Again, so cute! She is happy ALL the time. Always smiling and batting her eyelashes. OH! I LOVE HER! Gotta go smush those cheeks now!


1 comments:
Wow - scray. Glad nothing happened while you were driving!
Your children sound absolutely adorable...too bad you are so far away.
Post a Comment