Okay. Anyone who knows me knows that I loooooove crafts! I love baking, which is why I'm starting my own cake business, and I love all sorts of unique, innovative, hands on things!

So, here's what I've been doing in this category:

I make baby bows. Butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, bees, regular bows, curly bows... All sorts! They are SO cute and fun. Just yesterday I found ribbons that say "Li'l Sister" and "Big Sister". Ask me how excited I am..... VERY!

Next- I crochet. Haven't done it in a couple months, but I do. I am teaching myself to knit right now. It's taking some time, but I'll get there eventually!!

I love sewing! I made a whole bunch of blankets when Angela and Audrey were born. So cute! My mom made them matching dresses for my aunts wedding last weekend - OH MY GOODNESS! So cute! And I made them matching bows! I really want to make a 50's (a couple actually) style apron!! I would have LOVED to be a mom at that time! Wearing cute dresses and aprons. Love it! 

Haven't done any scrapbooking for a couple years, but I still love it. My friends actually just gave me a great idea for the girls' room. I bought their names in letters from Michaels and cut out scrapbooking paper and hodge podge it on! And then decorate with bows, ribbon, jewels, etc. I am looking forward to finishing their rooms with those!!!

Oh! And a fun idea for hot dogs, I discovered the other day for lunch - Cut up the hot dog lengthwise in half. And then cut those lengthwise in half. And boil them They curl up and are fun to dip in ketchup! Oh, being a mom gives you all these creative ideas!! Love it!

Anyhow, we are 2 months from Jamies graduation. I am very excited! I have enjoyed London since being here permanently and there are wonderful families here. I guess it would be different if we didn't have our home in Oshawa. Having our house has made it very hard to be here. Too bad we couldn't have rented it out and made finances easier! But it's okay. We have managed this far!

We are all doing great and can't wait for lots of fun this summer!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's amazing that you're so crafty...i have lots of catching up to do, haha