They say that adults already have so much of the chemical in their bodies that it can't be removed. But, they've discovered that it causes severe problems in babies/children.
I just read this post from www.momgogreen.com and found out more information. I suggest anyone interested read this post. It is great. Also, I was sad to hear that Avent is not a good product for babies. I love Avent, so that was disappointing!!
Anyhow, I want to raise healthy babies so I will be replacing the plastic bowls with glass ones (for when I feed her!! If she wants to feed herself then it's going on the placemat!) and I need to look out for this Born-Free company. Their products do not leak BPA!


2 comments:
I agree that stuff is scrary and I should probably take action...they are all out of stock tho!!
We switched from plastic plates/cups etc. to stainless steel instead of glass. We bought plates, cups, bowls all at the dollar store! With ceramic floors in the kitchen, glass dishes weren't an option. We also bought the stainless steel canteens (which my kids LOVE) instead of the plastic water bottles!
Now the trick is to find canned goods that are not lined with BPA. That's a whole other story! I had no idea......
Post a Comment